Our service is unprecedented and our quality is unparalleled.
We believe that our business grows by helping your business grow.
Meeting clients' needs without sacrificing quality or the bottom line.
Citywide Title is Now Hiring…
Account Executive (Entry Level)
A couple of great attorney’s sharing their knowledge with over 100 Real Estate Brokers!
Citywide appreciates referrals If you know of someone that this position may be a fit for Click here to send us a Email.
Citywide Title was founded on June 23rd 1997 as a privately held company. We currently employ 97 outstanding title professionals and have 18 offices serving all of Cook and the six collar counties.
Citywide Title today is recognized as being one of the fastest and hardest working title companies in Illinois. Much of our success can be attributed to the culture and people that make up our company. These individuals can best be described as professional, highly competitive as well as creative. Our client base consists of some of the finest legal law firms, banks and brokerages in the state.
Citywide is also committed to serving Real Estate Brokers, attorneys and mortgage loan officers by sponsoring and providing 100’s of C.E. opportunities, association events and charitable events throughout Illinois.
Account Representative (Entry Level) Job Description:
- Duties and responsibilities
- Attend weekly sales meetings where new knowledge is freely shared
- Assist in a wide variety of special events
- Provide exceptional customer service
- To seek out and find new clients,
- Develop long lasting relationships
- Must be an Illinois Notary in good standing with the state
- Real Estate Industry experience preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Excellent work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Competitive drive
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Act!
- Title Insurance Training provided
- Salary plus bonus
- Full Employee Health benefits offered after 60 days with optional family plans available.
- Privately owned company /Simple IRA comparable to a 401K
- 2-weeks total paid vacation days and sick (personal) days After 1 year of employment
- Vehicle allowance
- Expense Account
Attorneys using the system are simplifying the closing process like never before. You will be working with an elite settlement services team that can bring each file to a “clear to close” status quicker than ever before. You will be freeing up your time on every transaction! You can now focus on providing outstanding client representation, ultimately resulting in happier, better-served clients!
Citywide Title's team helps to ensure that the many details that make up a successful real estate transaction are met in a timely manner. Please fill out this form to learn more about !